Monday, February 20, 2012

Nokia C3-01

Worst Nokia phone I've ever encountered.



- Touchscreen malfunctions easily
- Annoying bottom keypad
- Battery drains fast
- Battery heats up
- Too many more to mention

Troubleshooting is so frustrating, can't do hard reset 'cause it requires touchscreen access. If it gets a problematic touchscreen like this one I'm trying to fix, you're done. When it goes locked-mode (idle for 60 secs), can't unlock it 'cause it requires screen swipe / press. I had to remove the battery just to "unlock" every time. Well, maybe most touchscreen phones would have the same problem, but just 2 to 3 months use will make one experience this? Now I can't even respond to simple yes/no confirmation because it only accepts from touchscreen command.

So I've been getting lots of complaints from assignees, and looking at the forums, most of the cases are touchscreen related problems. I hope they finally do a product recall on this one.

It just wasted a good 3 hours of my time, 'giving up now >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment